Black Ink Skull Tattoo Design on Chest

New Black and Grey Skull Tattoo Picture
Black Ink Skull Tattoo Design on Chest
Black Ink Skull Tattoo Design on Chest
Kill Em All - Scary Skull and Dagger tattoo design in Black ink - Chest Tattoo.

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe; the record may seem superficial, but it is indelible.? Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. (1841-1935)


"I don't know why I like tattoos so much. I know it's crazy. I can't defend them. I've had some of my tattoos for twenty years. I love getting them. " Cher

Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful.
~Pamela Anderson


Love the life you live, don't live the life you love. -"Chicago"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Detail

Black Ink Tattoo Designs, Black Tattoos for Girls, Black Tattoos for Men, Black and grey ink tattoos, Black Ink Body Tattoos, Black Ink Tattoo Pictures, Black Ink Tattoo Design Ideas, Black Ink Tattoos of Dragon Tattoo, Cross Tattoo, Heart Tattoo, Flowers Tattoo, Religious Tattoo, Stars Tattoo, Feminine Tattoos, Animal Tattoos, Birds Tattoo, Insects Tattoo, Biomechanical Tattoo, Tribal Tattoo, Celtic Knot Tattoo, and many more Black Ink Tattoos,